YOUTH CLIMBING CAMP 2022
An exciting and action-packed way to stay active (and have fun) all summer long!
Mon - Thurs, 8:30am-12:00 / $250
July 11th - 14th
July 18th - 21st
July 25th - 28th
August 1st - 4th
August 8th - 12th
August 15th - 18th
Planet Rock’s Climbing Camp is 4 fun-filled days for youth climbers of all abilities! Climbers will work on footwork and route-reading skills, developing efficiency and confidence while top roping and bouldering. Additional training, games, and team building activities provide campers with opportunities to challenge themselves and explore new skills.
Things to know:
- At this time, all campers will be required to wear masks while in the building. If this changes, families will be notified by the camp coordinator prior to the beginning of camp.
- Planet Rock does not provide food during our camps. We will accommodate an area where climbers can take off their mask to eat.
- Planet Rock does not provide before or after care services. Campers may be dropped off 5 minutes prior to the start of camp and must be picked up within 10 minutes otherwise families will be charged a late pick-up fee.
- The gym will be opened for a limited capacity of members to climb during camp
We will still be offering week night youth programs during the summer. No weekend programs.
— REGISTRATION OPENS MARCH 1ST AT 12:00PM —
Sign up for this camp:
1. Read + sign our online waiver, or move to step 2 if waiver is already on file.
2. Schedule your child’s camp below.
If you are having difficulty signing up online, please check:
1. that your child’s birthday is listed in their profile
2. the child you are trying to register has a profile on your account
ANN ARBOR | (734) 827-2680 MADISON HEIGHTS | (248) 397-8354