YOUTH CLIMBING CAMP 2023
An exciting and action-packed way to stay active (and have fun) all summer long!
Ages 6-13 years | 25 spots per week
- REGISTRATION OPENS MARCH 1ST, 2023, AT 12:00PM -
Mon - Thurs, 8:30am-12:00pm | $265
Week 1: July 10th - 13th
Week 2: July 17th - 20st
Week 3: July 24th - 27th
Week 4: July 31st - Aug 3rd
Week 5: August 7th - 10th
Week 6: August 14th - 17th
Planet Rock’s Climbing Camp is 4 fun-filled days for youth climbers between the ages of 6-13! No previous climbing experience is required. Climbers will work on footwork and route-reading skills, developing efficiency and confidence while top roping and bouldering. Additional training, games, and team building activities provide campers with opportunities to challenge themselves and explore new skills.
Things to know:
- Planet Rock does not provide food during our camps. Campers are encouraged to bring snacks and beverages.
- Planet Rock does not provide before or after care services. Campers may be dropped off 5 minutes prior to the start of camp and must be picked up within 10 minutes of camp end.
- Camp is limited to ages 6-13; children under the age of 6 or over the age of 13 are not eligible for Climbing Camp.
Planet Rock will still offer weeknight recreational youth programs during the summer. No weekend programs.
— REGISTRATION OPENS MARCH 1ST, 2023, AT 12:00PM —
Sign up for this camp:
1. Read + sign our online waiver, or move to step 2 if waiver is already on file.
2. Schedule your child’s camp below.
If you are having difficulty signing up online, please check:
1. that your child’s birthday is listed in their profile
2. the child you are trying to register has a profile on your account
ANN ARBOR | (734) 827-2680 MADISON HEIGHTS | (248) 397-8354