PLANET ROCK GIVES BACK
Planet Rock aims to support our community inside and outside the gym. If you are looking for a donation for a charitable event, we are happy to support your organization!
Follow the directions below to request and complete your donation package from Planet Rock.
To request a donation, please fill out our online form.
You will receive a confirmation via email. If your request has been approved, the donation package will be mailed out to the address provided on the form. Your confirmation email will include what donation package you are receiving, a media kit that can be used to promote the donation for your event, and a receipt of the value of your donation.
We’ve provided over 100+ community contributions to local schools, independent fundraisers + nonprofit organizations such as:
Attack Hunger Detroit ● New Horizons Rehabilitation ● American Heart Association ● STARS ● Detroit Zoological Society ● Ele’s Place ● Wounded Warrior Project ● CARE House of Oakland County ● Ypsilanti District Library ● Education Foundation of Dexter ● The Shelter Association of Washtenaw County ● Greater Lansing Foodbank ● Carefree Capping ● The Bottomless Toy Chess ● ALS of Michigan ● Susan G Komen Foundation ● International Wildlife Refuge Alliance ● William Booth Legal Aid Clinic ● Dexter District Library ● American Cancer Society ● A New Day Foundation for Families ● Common Bond Basketball ● Make a Wish ● Michigan Wetlands Association ● Madison Heights Public Library
Planet Rock also organizes food, coat, hygiene, and toy drives throughout the year. If your organization would like to partner with us please email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Did you receive a gift certificate?
Welcome to the climbing community! Prior to your first visit you will need to complete a few steps:
- Complete our digital waiver for yourself and any minor who will be participating
- To guarantee a lesson time, you will need to call your local planet rock to register for the next available starter lesson that works for your schedule. We also accommodate walk in lesson when staffing permits
- Come in to the gym 10-15 minutes before your scheduled lesson to get set up with gear
- Please bring your gift certificates with you to the gym
- Share you experience with us! Tag us on instagram (@planetrockgym) or email about your experience to email@example.com