$65 per climber
Learn the fundamentals of both lead climbing and lead belaying; use of climbing equipment, safety commands, correct methods for lead belaying, proper clipping, rope management and how to catch lead falls.
There are no refunds for this class – please read the prerequisites! If you are unsure about your climbing ability in regards to this class, please talk to staff prior to registering. We are happy to help you!
This class consists of two days:
Day 1 / 3 hour class + climbing session after lesson
Day 2 / 30-min lead check during your next visit to the gym
Sign up for this class:
1. Read + sign our online waiver, or move to step 2 if waiver is already on file.
2. Schedule your class below.
• belay check complete
• regularly rope climbing 8+mo.
• sending multiple routes 5.10+ in succession (no takes or falls)
• comfortable using a tubular (ATC) belay device
• ages 16+
Calendar searches in weekly increments – if no scheduled class appears below, try changing the search date. Use the calendar icon to search + sign up for scheduled classes in the upcoming months. Use the filter icon to sort classes by gym location.